It felt so wrong It felt so right Don't mean I'm in love
tonight
Sunday, August 29, 2010, 10:22 PM
1 down, 2 to go

Finally the gruesome three day lesson ended! It was nice having UK lecturers coming down to teach but it seem like a crash course for this module. =/

Today's was the last lesson but I was late. Reason being that I love my bed so much that it would take a considerable amount of energy to pull us apart. Hahs

Took the bus to school, but on the way, I decided to put on my jacket. The air-con was too cold for me to take and I realised the cold air was the reason why my nose was kinda in pain. Nothing I can do about it except to pinch it or bear with the pain.

Halfway through the lecture, I accidentally knock my knee against the table hard and it left a slight pain to it. Hope that it will get better soon.

Had a quiz and headed back home for dinner. Dinner wasn't that filling but better than nothing. Hehs. Recently stomach cramps have been visiting frequently.

Went to mall and on the way, I saw a star blinking brightly. It caught my attention immediately and wonder when was the last time I seen such a bright one. Although it was small, it was trying its best to shine.

On the way home, I waved to a cat. Cats are cute and I really like them. Said "ganbatte kudasai" to a snail crawling up the pillar. I must be crazy. HAHA!

Time to get back to work.. jiayou little star